31 décembre 2013



my mood tonight, but it's actually going to be a serious post 

So,

I usually don' write much here, I let the pictures talk, but I feel like I have to write a few words. 2013 is over in a few hours. It's been a crazy year for me, with so many changes. When I think about where I was a year ago and all I've accomplished in a year, I'm really thankful for everything. I've found a job, I've met true friends, I've played a lot of roller derby and I've tried to enjoy every second. I'm definitly a different person than the one I was a year ago.

It was also a year of deep reflexion. I had the time to think about my life, my values and my goals and 2014 will be the years of choices. It's like I've let things happen to me for a while, and now I'm going to do what I really want. You'll know more about it soon. On my to-do-in-2014 list, you'll find: travelling more, moving somewhere, finding a new job. I'm thrilled, excited and scared, and it feels good. 

That was the diary-post of the year, but that's what blogs are about, no?

I wish you all an happy new year

Agathe

1 commentaire:

  1. Agathe, j'adore ton blog. J'aime bien le regard que tu portes sur les choses qui t'entourent et de manière générale on sent que tu as du caractère. Le genre d'amie qu'on aimerait avoir.
    Je me demande si tu prépares un voyage un peu comme ton road-trip aux Etats-Unis, dont j'avais lu le récit ici avec beaucoup d'intérêt.
    Enfin, je me pose un peu les même questions existentielles pour cette nouvelle année, j'espère oser davantage, avoir plus de culot dans la réalisation de mes ambitions personnelles.

    Bref, bonne année !

    Naïma.

    RépondreSupprimer